The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience and posses the following:
Solution Development and Delivery
- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Leads small teams of developers.
- Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and schedules.
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Understands advanced relational database concepts.
- Demonstrates proficiency with physical and logical database design.
- Writes effective stored procedures.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with MySQL Databases.
- Demonstrates proficiency with at least one structured programming language.
- Reads and understands XML schemas.
- Understands client server and internet systems architectures.
- Demonstrates familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
- Understands Joomla! or equivalent.
- Identifies appropriate use of COM objects.
- Promotes active listening with team members.
- Contributes appropriately to conversations.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow employees.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each team member .
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Anticipates client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand.
- Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.